Read Tonto Dikeh’s condolences message to T.B Joshua over collapsed building

Forum 9 years ago

Read Tonto Dikeh’s condolences message to T.B Joshua over collapsed building

Heartfelt Sincere Sympathy to PASTOR T.BJOSHUA and The Members OF HIS MINISTRY,May God be with you in this trial times..GOD BLESS YOU ALL…

— TONTO W.C DIKEH (@TONTOLET) September 29, 2014

Tonto Dikeh has sent out her condolences to Tb Joshua and his church over the unfortunate collapse of the hostel quaters which resulted in the death of 115.

In 2012 Tonto Dikeh credited him with making her quit her smoking habit of 14 years..She said
[ads4]

“I was watching a program on TV with Prophet T.B. Joshua and he was laying hands on people and praying for them. I love to watch his programs on Emmanuel TV. When he was praying, he said, ‘Lay your hands on the TV’ and I just la!d my hands that day. I actually needed something else from God, not to quit smoking because I loved smoking! However, after praying I sat back and I think I slept off.”When I woke up, I took a stick of cigarette and I felt crazy. I couldn’t even imagine that I took it up to smoke in the first place. It felt like poison!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother, Dolores sends message to Al Nassr as son bags hat-trick
Forum | 3 days ago

Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother, Dolores sends message to Al Nassr as son bags hat-trick

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother

Kano Building Collapse: Police Arrest Property Owner
Forum | 1 week ago

Kano Building Collapse: Police Arrest Property Owner

Anthony Joshua confirms date, venue of next fight, possible opponents
Forum | 1 week ago

Anthony Joshua confirms date, venue of next fight, possible opponents