MTO is claiming Jason Derulo didn't just cheat, he got another girl pregnant

7 years ago

MediaTakeOut is reporting that Jason Derulo didn't just cheat on Jordin Spark, but also got his side chick pregnant. If this is true, then it's truly sad. I saw a documentary Jason did for E! and in it he seemed genuinely in love with Jordin.

Guess his p*nis has a mind of its own. The MTO report below
"The relationship between pop stars Jason DeRulo and Jordin Sparks seemed to be so clean, so pure, and so beautiful.

But loadedpals.com is learning more and more about the shady ish that Jason was doing behind Jordin's back.
As we explained yesterday, Jason was cheating on Jordin with popular model Carmen Ortega. But we just got some even more juicy info... he reportedly got her pregnant too.
Carmen attended a red carpet event yesterday in Los Angeles - and she was clearly pregnant. (pic above). Now it's clear why Jordin decided to call it quits on her three year relationship.

Related forums
JUST IN!!! NLC Reacts As Federal Government Suspends Fuel Subsidy Removal
Forum

JUST IN!!! NLC Reacts As Federal Government Suspends Fuel Subsidy Removal

3 hours ago
JUST IN!!! I6 Phones Recovered As 23 Years Old Burglar Lands In Police Net In Ibadan
Forum

JUST IN!!! I6 Phones Recovered As 23 Years Old Burglar Lands In Police Net In Ibadan

3 hours ago
It Is Extremely Rude To Assume A Woman Is Pregnant And Congratulate Her On It - Ex-beauty Queen, Powede Awujo Tells Insensitive Instagram Users
Forum

It Is Extremely Rude To Assume A Woman Is Pregnant And Congratulate Her On It - Ex-beauty Queen, Powede Awujo Tells Insensitive Instagram Users

2 days ago
Don Jazzy Pays N570k Damages Fee For Taxi Driver Whose Car Got Burnt (Video)
Forum

Don Jazzy Pays N570k Damages Fee For Taxi Driver Whose Car Got Burnt (Video)

4 days ago