Dr Dre Tops Highest Paid Hip Hop Artists List With $620m Earned In A Single Year

Forum 9 years ago

Dr Dre Tops Highest Paid Hip Hop Artists List With $620m Earned In A Single Year

With $620 million in estimated pre-tax earnings, veteran rapper and record producer Dr. Dre topped Forbes list as the highest paid hip hop artist, ousting Sean ‘Puff Daddy’ Combs from the top
spot.

Forbes said Dre’s estimated annual earnings for the 12 months between June 2013 and 2014 are the highest of any musician in any genre it has ever evaluated, and more than the combined
takings of the other 24 names on the hip-hop list released on Tuesday.

Much of the 49-year-old’s earnings this year came thanks to the $3 billion sale to Apple of the Beats high-end headphone company he founded with music executive Jimmy Iovine and other financial ventures, including cognac and vodka brands

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
JAMB
Forum | 2 days ago

JAMB's list of prohibited items in the exam hall and instructions on biometric verification

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 2 days ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 5 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship