Kanye West Furious Over Wife’s Leaked N*de Photos

Forum 9 years ago

Kanye West Furious Over Wife’s Leaked N*de Photos

It appears Kim Kardashian being the latest victim of leaked nude photos doesn’t go down well with her husband Kanye West.

An angry Kanye West was spotted on Sunday morning as he arrives at LAX for his flight, this was hours after nude photos of his wife Kim Kardashian were leaked online by hackers

The protective Kanye is sure to be upset for his wife, who has worked hard to transform her image following her early sex tape scandal.

However, Kim was not the only new target others targeted include singer
Rihanna, actress Vanessa Hudgens and U.S. goalkeeper Hope Solo.

[ads4]

It comes just three weeks after naked photos of actress Jennifer Lawrence and ’100 other stars’, including supermodel Kate Upton and actress Aubrey Plaza, were published.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 15 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham
Forum | 16 hours ago

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham

Forum | 17 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 22 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out