Trey songz thrilled to have ‘synergy’ with Nicki Minaj

Forum 9 years ago

Trey songz thrilled to have ‘synergy’ with Nicki Minaj

Trey Songz was thrilled to have ‘synergy’ with Nicki Minaj on their second duet.

Trey Songzand Nicki Minajhave teamed up on‘Touchin’,’Lovin’for Trey’s album ‘Trigga’and he was initially concerned they wouldn’t be able to match the chemistry of their 2010 collaboration‘Bottoms Up’.

He said:‘We did it once before with a record called ‘Bottoms Up,’

and sometimes you get with an artist and do it twice, you don’t get to reach that same synergy. ‘

You try to catch it, but I think we caught it.’

The artists recently shot the video for‘Touchin’, ‘Lovin’, with Nicki taking on a‘dominant’role.

Her collaborator explained:‘Nicki’s playing the dominant figure.

She’s basically controlling my dreams. And each portion of what you see is what it is she wants to happen.’

And fans will get an ‘extra surprise’ from the video as watching it online will open up an interactive option.

Trey told MTV News:

‘We actually have an extra surprise in the video, where there’s an interactive feature.

‘I know my fans are very engaged on the computer and very much social savvy, so when we give them options to watch the video, I’m sure they’ll watch it probably 20 times when you realise you can go this way, that way, this way.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Street Won’t Contain Us – Tacha Celebrates Following Reports That Her Idol, Nicki Minaj, Plans to Visit Nigeria
Forum | 2 months ago

The Street Won’t Contain Us – Tacha Celebrates Following Reports That Her Idol, Nicki Minaj, Plans to Visit Nigeria

Megan Thee Stallion Wanted To Be Rihanna So Bad – Nicki Minaj
Forum | 2 months ago

Megan Thee Stallion Wanted To Be Rihanna So Bad – Nicki Minaj

Famous Rapper Nicki Minaj Reveals The Final Conversation She Had With Her Late Father Before His Death In A Hit-And-Run
Forum | 3 months ago

Famous Rapper Nicki Minaj Reveals The Final Conversation She Had With Her Late Father Before His Death In A Hit-And-Run

Nicki Minaj Reveals Plan To Tour Nigeria
Forum | 5 months ago

Nicki Minaj Reveals Plan To Tour Nigeria