August Alsina Wakes Up From 3-Day Coma After Collapsing On Stage

Forum 9 years ago

August Alsina Wakes Up From 3-Day Coma After Collapsing On Stage

August Alsina passed out while performing at a show in New York City. The collapse, which was attributed to exhaustion and dehydration, led to Alsina being in ICU and in a coma for three days. Well thankfully he was able to come out of the coma and is currently recovering alongside family and friends.

August Alsina left the following message on his Instagram: This is a bit graphic but i wanted to share this w/ every follower of mine. iWoke up out of. a 3 day coma… &This guy @banggang_moneyteam right here never once left my side. What I’m tryna say is cherish the ones in life who cherish you & take good care of yourself. Your life can be gone in a split second’. I’m recovering well and thankyou for all your prayers and concerns. -Yung

This incident comes days after the premiere of his video No Love featuring Nicki Minaj. Here’s to hoping he’s fine.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Watch The Moment Ex-President Obasanjo Jumped Down From The Stage After Giving A Speech In Lagos
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Watch The Moment Ex-President Obasanjo Jumped Down From The Stage After Giving A Speech In Lagos

I Ate Yam, Eggs Almost Every Day For 2 Years – Ayra Starr
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Ate Yam, Eggs Almost Every Day For 2 Years – Ayra Starr

President Tinubu Is A Workaholic, Goes To Bed At 2, 3am Every Day - Ajuri Ngelale (Video)
Forum | 1 month ago

President Tinubu Is A Workaholic, Goes To Bed At 2, 3am Every Day - Ajuri Ngelale (Video)

Valentine’s Day Tragedy: Cross River Police Parade Farmer Who Attacked Lover Over N7000
Forum | 1 month ago

Valentine’s Day Tragedy: Cross River Police Parade Farmer Who Attacked Lover Over N7000