Benson Okonkwo Claims He Is Nigeria’s Sexiest Man

7 years ago

In a weekend interview with Vanguard which was published today, actor Benson Okonkwo has said it is not a boast, but he knows he is Nigeria’s sexiest man. I have been winning the sexiest awards right from my secondary school days, I know I am sexy he said confidently. Benson who just won Karis Media sexiest actor award, made this statement shortly after winning the title. His words;

[ads4]

“Well, it’s not a new thing. I have always been sexy and I know it. I started modelling before acting. I started modelling at the age of 16. I have always been admired by the public and that’s what makes me stand out. The confidence I have today is from my being sexy and I have a lovely and beautiful mum that I look like, so I got the beauty from her.

Even when I was in school, I have always won awards for being the sexiest. So this is something I am used to. I have also won a prize as Vanguard’s sexiest actor. And now Karis Media sexiest actor and more awards will come. Because to me, if I am to say it and I will say it again; I am Nigeria’s sexiest man”.

Related forums
WAHALA!! Maiduguri Court Sentenced Man To 3 Months For Job Scam
Forum

WAHALA!! Maiduguri Court Sentenced Man To 3 Months For Job Scam

23 hours ago
IT’s HAPPENING!!! I’m Ready To Accept – Conte Set For EPL Return As Man Utd Make Contact
Forum

IT’s HAPPENING!!! I’m Ready To Accept – Conte Set For EPL Return As Man Utd Make Contact

23 hours ago
BREAKING NEWS!! Manager Ole Solskjaer To Remain As Man United Manager
Forum

BREAKING NEWS!! Manager Ole Solskjaer To Remain As Man United Manager

23 hours ago
Singer K. Michelle Reveals What Happen if Her Man Cheats On Her
Forum

Singer K. Michelle Reveals What Happen if Her Man Cheats On Her

23 hours ago