Its Either Rob Kardashian Has an Imaginary Son or He’s Downright Crazy! | SCREENSHOTS

Forum 9 years ago

Its Either Rob Kardashian Has an Imaginary Son or He’s Downright Crazy! | SCREENSHOTS

Some people have imaginary friends in childhood, but Rob Kardashian apparently has an imaginary child in adulthood. The 27-year-old reality television star tweeted early on Thursday morning with another reference to being a father.

‘Was with my baby mamma tonight,’ Rob tweeted at 3:24am to his more than five million followers on Twitter. Rob has been stoking rumours of a secret son for the past several months.

The younger brother of Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian tweeted in early July that he was thrilled to spend the Independence Day holiday with his son.

He soon deleted the tweet and clarified it was just a joke. ‘Those who know me know I play and I do NOT have a Son. Y’all got my mama emailing me asking if I have a Son lol goodness hahaha. GOODnight,’ Rob tweeted.

The former Dancing With The Stars contestant was back at it on Sunday night however with a new tweet about a son. ‘I’m about to go pick up my Son from the port and can’t wait to watch a great movie with him, Suggestions anyone ??? He’s 6,’ Rob tweeted before quickly deleting it.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Cast Finds Its Shadow the Hedgehog Voice Actor
Forum | 2 days ago

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Cast Finds Its Shadow the Hedgehog Voice Actor

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 3 days ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

Sonia Ighalo Makes Claim Against Late Actor, Junior Pope And Asaba Producer
Forum | 6 days ago

Sonia Ighalo Makes Claim Against Late Actor, Junior Pope And Asaba Producer