It’s Official!: Big Sean Confirms Ariana Grande Relationship

Forum 9 years ago

It’s Official!: Big Sean Confirms Ariana Grande Relationship

Ariana Grande, 21, and Big Sean, 26, have been leaving a lot to the imagination when it comes to their relationship status, but now the rapper is finally spilling some juicy details! You won’t believe the sweet things he said about Ari in this new interview.

Big Sean seems to have fallen hard for Ariana! While he’s still beating around the bush a bit, his new comments definitely confirm that he’s romantically involved with Ariana.

After absolutely raving about what an amazing singer she is, Big Sean says, “I was probably one of the first people to tweet about her music; me and her been friends for years before anything else.”

Yep, Sean just revealed that his friendship with Ari has developed into something even more special!

“Me and her make a lot of music together and the chemistry between me and her when we work is great,” he also shares.

Of course, we already knew about their amazing chemistry — especially when cameras caught them holding hands backstage at the MTV VMAs on Aug. 24 — but hearing it straight from Big Sean is even more meaningful! Things must be getting serious between these two.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Big Cigar Trailer: André Holland Leads Apple TV+ Miniseries
Forum | 4 hours ago

The Big Cigar Trailer: André Holland Leads Apple TV+ Miniseries

Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man 4 but Admits It’s Tough To Follow No Way Home
Forum | 2 days ago

Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man 4 but Admits It’s Tough To Follow No Way Home

The Bear Season 3 Set Video Confirms Will Poulter’s Return
Forum | 4 days ago

The Bear Season 3 Set Video Confirms Will Poulter’s Return

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity