See Photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Their Wedding Day (Hint: They Look Gorgeous)

Forum 9 years ago

See Photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Their Wedding Day (Hint: They Look Gorgeous)

For those of you aching for a peek at what Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt looked like on their wedding day…here’s some filler.

In honor of the marriage of the year so far, super secret or otherwise, let’s enjoy these photos of a radiant Jolie and hunky Pitt getting ready to swap vows—Angie in her bright-white wedding dress holding a bouquet and Brad in a simple suit and tie, on the set of Mr. & Mrs.

Smith in 2004. (Sorry to disappoint you).
The sexy action flick, which hit theaters in 2005, starred the duo as bored married assassins who come to quite the crossroads in their relationship, neither is wise to the fact that the other is a professional killer, and that each has been hired to bump the other off.

At one point, the Smiths look back on their wedding day as a simpler time as the pair attempt to reconnect.

Spoiler alert: They succeed, and memorably take out all the bad guys in the process. But how about Jolie in that gown and veil? And look how young Brad looks with that buzz cut!

Ten years later…they’ve still got it, don’t they? On their actual, real-life big day, Jolie didn’t veer from her usual simple-yet-elegant style, choosing a “plain white, floor-length, antique lace and silk” dress, a source tells. “Very traditional, but very Angie.” She also wore a veil and a locket containing a photo of her late mother, Marcheline Bertrand.

Brad and Angelina said their I-dos in the chapel on the grounds of their home in southern France, Château Miraval.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 1 week ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 1 week ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara

The Apprentice First Look Image Previews Sebastian Stan as Donald Trump
Forum | 1 week ago

The Apprentice First Look Image Previews Sebastian Stan as Donald Trump