Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On Her Relationship With IK Ogbonna

Forum 9 years ago

Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On Her Relationship With IK Ogbonna

Juliet Ibrahim in a new interview with Encomium magazine, she addressed her relationship rumours with IK Ogbonna.When asked about her split with her husband, she said;

I am divorced and I don’t intend discussing it. It didnt work out based on irreconcilable differences and we decided to go our separate ways.

About her rumoured relationship with Ik Ogbonna

I have no reaction. I am in the public eye, I hear stories about myself every morning. You shouldnt expect me to react to everything I hear or read.I believe the media needs to focus on more important issues at the moment such as the deadly Ebola virus, please, help create awareness and stop bothering yourselves about rumours.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr
Forum | 5 days ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr

Joker Who Has Never Won An Election – Jimoh Ibrahim Slams Ondo Governor
Forum | 5 days ago

Joker Who Has Never Won An Election – Jimoh Ibrahim Slams Ondo Governor

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 week ago

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie

Omotunde ‘Adaku’ speaks hours after brother of Jumoke Aderounmu dragged Funke Akindele
Forum | 1 week ago

Omotunde ‘Adaku’ speaks hours after brother of Jumoke Aderounmu dragged Funke Akindele