Davido Vs Wizkid???? Make Your Choice

Forum 9 years ago

Davido Vs Wizkid???? Make Your Choice

We @ waploaded knows they current beef between the two yound stunning musical legends in Nigeria and Africa at large.

Davido has said much about the beef but wizkid has said nothing but just pouring back insult to the HKN gang fore-man Davido.

O.b.o has since told us that saying "let's keep it on the music" maybe meaning the beef should not affect their selves I mean their personal lives.

Hmmmm it still wonders me if the duo are fighting for bitches or count of attenders in show.

Does this means they are the highest crowd pullers? I don't know whom to mention in Nigeria but are they both up to LIL WAYNE?

I won't forget how boss rick Ross settled the beef between Meek mill and wale in few hours just via phone call.. Wonderful right.. Don't we ve bosses in Nigeria?

My pain here is that a collabo between Wizkid n Davido May never come not until Wizkid takes things easier and act as senior to davido despite small bodied

Well I don't think I can add more. But if you are to choose between wizkid and davido Who would you choose?

Individually Speaking. (Don't judge this post by my view pls)... I choose Davido because he makes video wat video seems to be. Despite a coarse videos his dropped songs are always Hot... And he is still conquering his hometown more than anyone.. Hkn 4 life.

Wats ur view ????

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 5 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse
Forum | 5 days ago

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse