Davido to Wizkid: Don’t attempt to rubbish me

Forum 9 years ago

Davido to Wizkid: Don’t attempt to rubbish me

David Adeleke, who is famously known as Davido, has opened up on what led to his twitter fight with Wizkid last week. The social media was awashed with the news of what was quickly described by their twitter followers as ‘twitter war’ between the two MTN ambassadors.

The Aye crooner said that he has no personal beef against Wizkid, insisting that it was wrong for Wizkid to have attempted to bring him down with his words, especially on the social media.

Davido, who is currently on tour in the United States of America, while granting an interview with an online TV said his beef with Wizkid was because of the singer’s attempt to rubbish his US concert on twitter. “It’s not beef at all, but I’m a type of person if I feel something, I say it. To me, everything you do, you don’t hit your brother down. This is the first time I’m saying this but the only reason I was upset was because of the NY concert”.

Davido said further that he was going to tweet about Wizkid’s concert which was to come up the night before the fight. “I was even going to tweet like you know ‘make sure everybody turns up for my brother, Wizkid’s concert’ and he threw a shade like that. I’m not going to take that. That’s why I went and said what I said. But it’s all cool, at the end of the day, we got to keep it on the music”.

Though, Davido said he had since moved on but warned Wizkid to be cautious of what he posts on the social media. “Shout out to him. I’m still a big fan. It was never nothing, but don’t throw a shade at me...especially when we were on the same flight earlier. By the way, check the numbers on my last concert. Let’s leave it like that”, Davido said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties
Forum | 1 day ago

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions