Check Out The Woman Who Gets Paid To Squash Men With Her 63-inch Hips And 44DD BR**STS [PHOTO]

Forum 9 years ago

Check Out The Woman Who Gets Paid To Squash Men With Her 63-inch Hips And 44DD BR**STS [PHOTO]

The 6-foot-3, 280-pound fetish model gets paid by dudes who want to be squashed, crushed, wrestled or even just be seen with a big woman. Amanda, 38, says she’s different than other fetish workers because there’s no s*x involved.

[ads4]

“Although some of my clients get aroused during the sessions, I?m never unclad,” she says. “As far as fetish work goes I?m considered a prude.” A prude, maybe, if you count covering your clients in plastic wrap and smothering them with your 63-inch hips and 44DD br**sts.

Her Twitter feed has plenty of that: She’s been around for a while — she made a cameo on Tosh.0 in 2010 — but she’s making the rounds online again presumably because content provider Barcroft Media wanted to sell a photo of her. It worked.

She’s been written up this week in Metro, The Mirror, the Scottish Daily Record, and our U.K. site. One of her biggest fans, 5-foot-3 Sergio Miranda of New Jersey, says he’s “always had a fascination with big women.” “For me they?re more true to being a woman than the skinny models you see,” he says.

“Being seen out on the street with an amazon model feeds my ego. I prefer to see my preference for big women as a lifestyle rather than a fetish.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 1 day ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 2 days ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage

Twilight of the Gods: Zack Snyder’s Animated Netflix Series Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 3 days ago

Twilight of the Gods: Zack Snyder’s Animated Netflix Series Gets Release Date Window