Holy Crap! Disturbed U.S Rapper Cuts His Penis Because It Gets Him Into Trouble!

Forum 9 years ago

Holy Crap! Disturbed U.S Rapper Cuts His Penis Because It Gets Him Into Trouble!

Andre Johnson, the Wu-Tang affiliated rapper who cut his penis after falling off a second level building few months back says, he was conscious of his actions despite being under the influence of drugs.
The rapper also known as Christ Bearer admitted to E!, "Yes, I was using drugs that night, but I was in complete control,"the rapper said, "I cut it [penis] off because that was the root of all my problems. My solution to the problem was the realization that sex is for mortals, and I am a god. …

Those kinds of activities got me into trouble, and I came here to be a god."
[ads4]
He further explained that many people thought he was crazy for doing what he did. However, Johnson said that he had been seeing a therapist after his discharge from the hospital where doctors couldn’t re-attach the mutilated manhood and psychologically, he has been deemed fit.

The good news is he felt relieved when he woke up and found himself in a hospital, “I didn’t want to kill myself,” Johnson said. “That was just my response to the demons. They were doing their best to get to me, but being alive solidified my thoughts. …I’m alive, penis or no penis.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Twilight of the Gods: Zack Snyder’s Animated Netflix Series Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 2 days ago

Twilight of the Gods: Zack Snyder’s Animated Netflix Series Gets Release Date Window

Russell Crowe Exorcism Movie The Georgetown Project Gets New Title, Distributor
Forum | 2 days ago

Russell Crowe Exorcism Movie The Georgetown Project Gets New Title, Distributor

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him
Forum | 3 days ago

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 5 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out