[Video + Pics] Dj Exclusive Chills With Nicole Scherzinger, rapper Kid Ink and DJ Mustard

Forum 9 years ago

[Video + Pics] Dj Exclusive Chills With Nicole Scherzinger, rapper Kid Ink and DJ Mustard

In a rare interview with DJ Abrantee on the widely popular UK Capital Xtra in London, DJ Xclusive speaks about a whole lot.
He opened up about his first concert with Wizkid, his upcoming album, and gave an exclusive on his international collaborations.

DJ Xclusive kicked off his promotional world tour in the UK. He was hosted by DJ Edu, with other international artistes including Nicole Scherzinger, rapper Kid Ink and DJ Mustard.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 23 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 1 day ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Kidnappers Reduce N50m Ransom Demand To N12m For Kidnapped Taraba University Students
Forum | 1 week ago

Kidnappers Reduce N50m Ransom Demand To N12m For Kidnapped Taraba University Students

Kidnappers Demand N14Million As Ransom To Release Two Out Of Three University Of Calabar Students Taken From Hostel
Forum | 1 week ago

Kidnappers Demand N14Million As Ransom To Release Two Out Of Three University Of Calabar Students Taken From Hostel