Genevieve Nnaji Fires Back at Reports that She Said Nollywood was Mediocre

7 years ago

Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji has reacted to the reports that quoted her as saying Nollywood was bland and mediocre.

Last weekend, Punch had published their chat with the actress where she explained that she had been scarce in Nollywood movies because:
Having practiced my art in international & professionally produced stories like ‘Ije’; ‘Mirror boy;’ and ‘Tango with me’, I don’t think I can return to the blandness and mediocrity that characterized Nollywood in the past.”
A Nollywood movie director, Mac Collins Chidebe, who obviously didn’t like her statement replied her yesterday and Genny just took to her IG page to set the records straight. Read her post after the cut

Related forums
"A Local Champion" - Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky
Forum

"A Local Champion" - Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky's After He Said He Became A Woman Because It Pays Him

15 hours ago
Anti-Open Grazing: Your Plan is to to Export Banditry to South – Akeredolu Fires Back at El-Rufai
Forum

Anti-Open Grazing: Your Plan is to to Export Banditry to South – Akeredolu Fires Back at El-Rufai

1 day ago
PSG powerbroker fires sack warning at Pochettino after Messi hook
Forum

PSG powerbroker fires sack warning at Pochettino after Messi hook

3 days ago
BBNaija: “I Take Back What I Said About Maria, What We Had Ought to be Private” – Pere
Forum

BBNaija: “I Take Back What I Said About Maria, What We Had Ought to be Private” – Pere

6 days ago