There Is Nothing Like WAEC Result Upgrade... Dont Fall A Victim!!

Forum 8 years ago

There Is Nothing Like WAEC Result Upgrade... Dont Fall A Victim!!

Goodmorning waploadies,
Warning!! Warning!! Warning!!
As the 2015 WEAC result is out for the participated candidates to check their results. Same way the fraudsters which are also out too to defraud Low Scored Marks candidates of their money. Deceiving the candidates that they will help them by upgrading/editing their results.

I was checking on our Facebook Page when i luckily come across this Con Post(which i also snapshot) of a guy Upgrading students' result. Peep at snapshot below:

I want to use this medium to send a sound msg to those that Failed (am sorry for using that word) this 2015 WAEC Exam that there's nothing like Upgrading of result (be it Jamb, Neco, Nabteb and what have you). It just a dubious way of scamming you of your money. Pls Dont Fall A Victim!!

There is a proverb that says " A word is enough to the wise ". So heed to my warning and be at the safe side.

Please Dont Forget To Share This Page To Save A Soul Today.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Jnr Pope: What Exactly Is Her Crime? She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance - Uche Ogbodo Defends Movie Producer, Adanma Luke
Forum | 4 days ago

Jnr Pope: What Exactly Is Her Crime? She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance - Uche Ogbodo Defends Movie Producer, Adanma Luke

Fallout Season 2 Update Given by Creators
Forum | 5 days ago

Fallout Season 2 Update Given by Creators

Pray For a Mother-in-Law Like Mohbad’s Mother - Iyabo Ojo Tells Young Ladies
Forum | 1 week ago

Pray For a Mother-in-Law Like Mohbad’s Mother - Iyabo Ojo Tells Young Ladies