Top Collections of Merry Christmas Facebook Updates 2014

Forum 9 years ago

Top Collections of Merry Christmas Facebook Updates 2014

Enjoy these collection of Merry Christmas Facebook updates below. You can as well use them on your Twitter, Google + and other social media accounts.

[ads4]

To all of my family and the friends I have made, Those who left for awhile and those who have stayed, Merry Christmas with hugs and kisses..

The real magic of Christmas is how quickly money vanishes from my wallet.

We all have our own call of duty. Mine is to serve Christ.

All I want for Christmas, cannot be found at a store.

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.

From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.

Can I have your picture, So Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me on this CHRISTMAS.

Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it WHITE.

To my friends and family, near and far, I love you all and hope you have a Merry Christmas..

Dear Santa, I didn’t want to make it too hard for you this year, So the only thing on my wish list is 1 year paid leave from work with bonus.

I just bought a Christmas tree. The assistant asked “Will you be putting it up yourself?” I replied “NO! You sick b*st*rd, It’s going in the living room!”

Christmas song for those with Attention Deficit Disorder — We Wish You . . . Hey look!! It’s snowing!!!

It’s about living & dying, salvation & hope, joy & peace, faith & love in our hearts & souls…Yeah, It’s Christmas time again…Merry Christmas!

This Christmas we will remember all our loved ones, both near and far. Distance may separate us but love brings us together. God bless you all! Merry Christmas!

A boy writes to Santa asking for a brother and receives a reply back from Santa: send me your mother!

Whats the difference between Santa and Tiger Woods?? Santa stops after three Ho’s!! Ho Ho Ho.. Merry Christmas :)

Christmas.. The wonderful time of year when you get your dysfunctional families all under one roof. Merry Christmas

Ti’s the season to be eating- fa la la la la..
on my diet I am cheating- fa la la la la..

Dear Santa, can you please email me a copy of your naughty list please? I wanna know where all the ‘naughty boys’ live. Thanks.

dear Santa all i want for Christmas is to hear my mothers voice, to feel his love, and have his arms around me. but i will settle for his to keep watch over us.

My letter to Santa starts something like this: Dear Santa, My sister did it..

X-mas time is to be happy & jolly. But for some, it’s the hardest days! They’re filled with pain and grief, so remember to reach out & touch someone’s heart!!

says its begining to look a lot like christmas.. everyone is stressed skint and full of snot!

~ Lets work something out Santa, I know I have been a bad girl all year but you have to admit it you enjoyed watching it.

“All I want for Christmas is yooouuuu!!”

Random fact: It takes 10 million snow flakes to make a snow man.

Can’t wait til’ Christmas!! ?

Merry Christmas to all the people who make my life special if I have known you for life or just a short while i couldn’t live without you :) luv you all xx

May God bless the soldiers and their families that won’t be home this Christmas! Remember them in your prayers! They are the reason we are home with ours!

<[:{D> HOHOHO! Merry Christmas Everybody!

May Christmas be about what’s in your Heart and not what’s in your pocket!

Happy Christmas Eve!!! May the Lord’s Blessings be with you and your family throughout this season!

There’s no better feeling than seeing Christmas through a child’s eyes!

Please snow, please snow, please snow, please snow, please snow, please snow, please snow, please snow, please snow, please snow!!! that’s my Xmas wish!!!

May you have the gladness of Christmas which is HOPE, The spirit of Christmas which is PEACE, and the heart of Christmas which is LOVE!!!

*<[:{) Hey, look, it’s Santa!!!

Christmas…the day that God sent the most wonderful gift which will ever be given…Our only chance for salvation, his name is Jesus, not holiday.

I’ve seen Christmas trees n lights, the Cola Cola truck n the fab John Lewis advert, but Christmas ain’t Christmas until you hear ‘Fairytale of New York’

So when someone ask you ” Where is your Christmas Spirit?” is it so wrong to point out your liquor cabinet?

God wrapped the first Christmas gift. In swaddling clothes. Thank You God for your most precious gift to us all.

Ads more to merry Christmas Facebook updates through the comments section below.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie

No Justice For Victims, Families Of Plateau Christmas Eve Attacks Nearly 3 Months After - Amnesty International Says
Forum | 1 month ago

No Justice For Victims, Families Of Plateau Christmas Eve Attacks Nearly 3 Months After - Amnesty International Says

That Christmas Cast Revealed, Brian Cox Voices Santa Claus in Netflix Movie
Forum | 1 month ago

That Christmas Cast Revealed, Brian Cox Voices Santa Claus in Netflix Movie

Violent Night 2 and Nobody 2 Get Positive Updates From Producer
Forum | 1 month ago

Violent Night 2 and Nobody 2 Get Positive Updates From Producer