Free Give: 2 AdNetworks Account To Wapmasters Only!!!

Forum 9 years ago

Free Give: 2 AdNetworks Account To Wapmasters Only!!!

As Part Of My Birthday fulfillment, i Ve decided to share My Cake to Fellow wapmasters In this way I could.

THE 2 ADNETWORKS GIVE AWAY AND FEATURES!!!!!

[quote2]Buzzcity
I have an Already Running Buzzcity account with About $28.25 Balance, Where Payment is to be issued When Your Reach $200.

Adcash
Adcash Is really Wonderfull They allows You Earn Even without Placing Adcodes Visible in Your site, They Use What we Call Pop UnderCodes To Maximize Your earnings...

I Ran Them for Just 3days And i Have about 20.99 EUR
[/quote2]

I am Giving Both accounts Out Free!!!!!

What You Have to Do To Get The Account details

[quote3]Exactly By 9pm Exactly today, Search, Bookmark or find any Means To Relocate This Topic, At The End of The Post!!, I will Be Droping The details Of Both accounts,
so If you are Very sharp Enough, You Can Login to Both, Change The email, Password, And account Details!

NOTE Immediately after Login, you need to find Your Way and change Passwords Immeditely, Because Other Wapmasters will Be Login in Immediately as You!! enjoi[/quote3]

[hide]Thanks for Coming!!!!

Site: buzzcity.com
username: redeemer
password: waploaded@2GIVE
NOTE; Do change address, Name, Payment Means And Use adcodes!

Site: Adcash.com
username: sunnex11@gmail.com
password: waploaded@2GIVE
Note: Request Email Change, so When The alert gets to us, We will Change It Okay?
also afetr you request it, email: report@waploaded.com, with the email that You want to Update To, That is after You Must have Logged In.

NOTE: both Password are case sensitiive

Our Next Giveaway Is a 1year Hosting account already Bought, so Watch Out and NOTE we Love You all!!

Enjoi...[/hide]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 3 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent

Timini Egbuson Deactivates X Account After Old Tweet Resurfaces
Forum | 1 week ago

Timini Egbuson Deactivates X Account After Old Tweet Resurfaces