Steps On How To Get Airtel 1GB of Data Bundle With Just N300

Forum 7 years ago

Steps On How To Get Airtel 1GB of Data Bundle With Just N300

Yes it is real and true, you can still get Airtel 1GB of data bundle just N300 with just simple steps that I'm going to show you below, though many of you would have been aware about this offer cos it was originally from Airtel.

Recently Airtel introduced N200 for 20GB and N300 for just 100GB but the most annoying thing about this plan is that it didn't last upto two days when Airtel reduced the data to 200MB for N200 And N300 for 1gb.

What we are going to do now is to subscribe to that N300 for 1gb again and keep rocking with it.Just pick your phone and load N300 Airtel recharge card on it and then dial this code *688# and reply with 1 immediately you will receive your own 1gb of data valid for 25days. But the data only works on all social app like Facebook, Instagram, twitter and more it also work with opera mini andit support 3G network.

But If you find it difficult to download large file with the plan after you have subscribed to it kindly WAIT for next post and your problem will be solve.

Yes! I think this plan is still better than that of Airtel 2G plan, because this data works with 3G and Opera mini.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths Part Three Trailer for Tomorrowverse Finale
Forum | 4 days ago

Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths Part Three Trailer for Tomorrowverse Finale

Justin Bieber Promotes Tems New Song, ‘Love Me Jeje’, She Reacts
Forum | 5 days ago

Justin Bieber Promotes Tems New Song, ‘Love Me Jeje’, She Reacts

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 2 weeks ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals
Forum | 3 weeks ago

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals