Are You Eligible For Airtel Double Data Offer? [YOU NEED TO SEE THIS]

Forum 7 years ago

Are You Eligible For Airtel Double Data Offer? [YOU NEED TO SEE THIS]

Like I said, this season is not just an adventure into the festivity season but also some unexpected wow data bonuses.

MTN tried this and it worked, and now Airtel NG has join the league of double data offer.

Airtel Double data offer gives you 3GB for N1000, 7GB for N2000, 18GB for N4000.

How Can I Get it?
To get 3GB for N1000 dial *496#
To get 7GB for N2000 dial *437#
To get 18GB for N4000 dial *438*1#.

Note that validity period is 30 days.

However, it is only meant for those who got an SMS from Airtel… If you don’t, I doubt if you’ll be eligible for this offer.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Double Booked: Adam Scott Sets Directorial Debut With Star-Filled Cast
Forum | 1 week ago

Double Booked: Adam Scott Sets Directorial Debut With Star-Filled Cast

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 2 weeks ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial