This time around, Xiaomi took the bull by the horn… launched her own laptop Mi Notebook Air.According to Xiaomi, the 13.3-inch Notebook Air is 13 percent thinner than Apple’s popular notebook, and 11 percent smaller. Lighter than a magazine.
Mi Notebook Air has a full-sized keyboard w backlit keys, all the ports you need, andthe most interesting aspects is that it weighs only 1.28kg!
Full-HD display, edge-to-edge glass protection, & a full metal body.
Highlight of The Spec
Mi Notebook Air 13.3"
- Intel Core i5 processor, runs Windows 10 Home
- 8GB DDR4 RAM + 256GB PCIe SSD, expandable SSD slot
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX dedicated graphics card
- 9.5-hour battery, 50% charge in 30min
- Lightweight full metal body, weighs just 1.28kg
- Elegant logoless design, personalize with stickers
- Supports Mi Cloud Sync and Mi Band unlocking
- Priced at (Approx. $750)
Mi Notebook Air 12.5"
- Sized like a magazine, just 12.9mm thin
- Full metal body, only weighs 1.07kg
- Intel Core M3 processor, 11.5-hour battery
- 4GB RAM + 128GB SATA SSD, expandable SSD slot
- 1080p FHD screen, edge-to-edge protective glass
- AKG custom dual speakers, Dolby digital surround sound
- Priced at(Approx. $525)?
This is a direct short at apple and I doubt if they can dodge the bullet.
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.