"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Whataspp!!! Why So soon? Finally I Give Up..

Forum 7 years ago

Whataspp!!! Why So soon? Finally I Give Up..

I can’t believe what I’m seeing with my two naked eyes, I can’t believe that it will happen so soon. Despite the facts that I find it difficult to hide my unconditional affection for this brand; despite the facts that when other brands were nowhere to be found, she was still there for me.

Back then in the days when ordinaryChincophonesuse to haveAntennaand can easily connect to NTA, DSTV, Lagos state Television…Then Blackberry was a premium device.

…But now, ordinaryWhatsApphas just determined thefate of Blackberry devices.

WhatsApp had earlier announced that they will end supports for Blackberrycome 31stDecember 2016; but disaster stroke 3 days ago when WhatsApp roll-out aching reminder, reminding users that they’ll end supports come ending of the year.

Like play like play, an update was released and I updated my old Blackberry 10 device; only to discover thatWhatsAppstopped working. Kept re-installing.

I went to Blackberry store and discover that a lot of people who installed that updates have one complain or the other.

Even though Blackberry 10devices do accept android application, meaning that you can install WhatsApp apk on your BB 10 but it doesn’t work like normal WhatsApp on Blackberry, doesn’t display notification integrated via the hub.

It is just like using 2go on Nokia 3310.

Now I give up on Blackberry. I can categorically say that no more rising for Blackberry 10 devices.

Those of you still using it, find a nearby computer market and sell it.

The tech visionaries didn’t see Blackberry featuring in the future.

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Mr Ibu finally laid to rest in his hometown
Forum | 2 days ago

Mr Ibu finally laid to rest in his hometown

Mare of Easttown Director on Julianne Nicholson’s Moment Finally Coming in Janet Planet
Forum | 1 week ago

Mare of Easttown Director on Julianne Nicholson’s Moment Finally Coming in Janet Planet

BREAKING: June 12: ‘We’ll soon send bill on new ninimum wage to National Assembly’ – Tinubu
Forum | 2 weeks ago

BREAKING: June 12: ‘We’ll soon send bill on new ninimum wage to National Assembly’ – Tinubu

Liz Anjorin and Iyabo Ojo finally reconcile after long rift
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Liz Anjorin and Iyabo Ojo finally reconcile after long rift