HOW TO STABLE YOUR H /3G FROM DROPPING DOWN USING THIS MTN FREE GB

Forum 7 years ago

HOW TO STABLE YOUR H /3G FROM DROPPING DOWN USING THIS MTN FREE GB

So many of our fans, group member and visitors are already enjoying the free mtn GB, downloading large files music, videos and custom rom but some of our group member are now complaining that the mtn free gig is too slow in browsing.....

This process require vpn and the vpn we need is Tweakware (free or premium user) thanks to teamba that makes the premium account cheaper for some of our member "by getting premium account for nothing less than #200"

*.Tick " HTTP/SSL(TCP)"

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kbtCNP7lgBU/VwnnVbDCo-I/AAAAAAAAA3w/C2Dow0VX3jMgHWnSauVl1ddJw6DUg6N6w/s320/Screenshot_2016-04-10-06-35-32.png"/>

*.go back to setting

*.Click bundle setting

*.Tick "use bundle setting"

*.Inside primary configure line add this number 4

*.Go back to bundle

*.Click select bundle settings

*.Tick (NG Smile)

Go back to tweakware menu
Connect your vpn and enjoy.
If you like my work use the comment box to show appreciation or you can buy me a bottle of [b]AGBARA BITTERS

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Whitemoney Releases Jaw Dropping Song
Forum | 4 days ago

Whitemoney Releases Jaw Dropping Song

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men
Forum | 1 week ago

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent
Forum | 2 weeks ago

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent