Browse and Download Unlimited with Etisalat Weekly Chat Pack Using OpenVPN Connect

Forum 8 years ago

Browse and Download Unlimited with Etisalat Weekly Chat Pack Using OpenVPN Connect

Yes, Etisalat chat pack subscription tweak is still rocking till date with highest speed using OpenVPN.

I will be dropping both OpenVPN Download Link (for those who dont have the app) and its configurations plus valid username and password for Authentication.

THIS Etisalat Chat Pack was initially meant to Power just Social networks viz a viz facebook, twitter, WhatsApp to mention but few but, I will show you how to use this subscription to power your entire apps.

Firstly, you will need to subscribe for the chat pack.

Recharge etisalat #150 and dial *343*5*6# using your the etisalat sim card. Your money will be deducted immediately but no need to worry because the subscription has already been activated. You will receive a message shortly. EVEN if you did not receive any message, its been activated already provided the #150 was deducted so now move to next phase.

Secondly, Download OpenVPN Connect( maybe outdated) or Download OpenVPN Connect from PLAYSTORE (Recommended).

Download OpenVPN Etisalat configurations File

Authentication:

Username: vpnbook

password: DRu5hutr

Now Switch on your mobile network and navigate to your OpenVPN app, import the etisalat config file that you downloaded, you will be asked for username and password, use the Authentication details that i dropped and HIT Connect, within 5 sec, you will be connected, GOOD.

That is it for Android, My next tutorial will be on how to use it to browse and download on Computer..!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men

If You Can’t Produce a Good Film, Pack Up – Yvonne Jegede
Forum | 1 week ago

If You Can’t Produce a Good Film, Pack Up – Yvonne Jegede

Amotekun Arrests Man For Using Charm To Kidnap Woman In Osun
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Amotekun Arrests Man For Using Charm To Kidnap Woman In Osun

Elder Sister Of Late ABSU Medical Student Mourns As She Shares Their Last Chat Before He Was Killed In Accident
Forum | 1 month ago

Elder Sister Of Late ABSU Medical Student Mourns As She Shares Their Last Chat Before He Was Killed In Accident