Magic IP is Still Active And Very Hot- Check My Personal Configuration Now

Forum 8 years ago

Magic IP is Still Active And Very Hot- Check My Personal Configuration Now

I wonder why must people keep saying Magic IP's stopped working while am always using my own day and night without any disconnecting issues. I really enjoy using Psiphon vpn with Magic IP's, without any speed restriction or apply any bypassing things. Today i decide to share my screen snap of Psiphon vpn settings for the Magic IP am using.
Am currently using it now and is what am using to share this post to you, Please don't say Magic IP's stop working, but you can says " I can't wait for Magic IP to show connected ''

To me it takes up-to 10minute before it shows connected and my phone is rooted

I assumed you all knows how to use Psiphon Vpn and you know about this Magic IP's

If you are new to Magic IP's click HERE to know about Magic IP's

You can now follow the screen snap below to set your psiphon vpn now and start enjoying Magic IP's without any issues.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
17 Years After His Mysterious Death, Late Sani Abacha
Forum | 1 week ago

17 Years After His Mysterious Death, Late Sani Abacha's Personal Doctor Breaks Silence On Abacha's Death

Release Nnamdi Kanu, Don’t Be Like Buhari Who Had Personal Hatred Against Igbo People - House Of Reps Member Tells Tinubu
Forum | 1 week ago

Release Nnamdi Kanu, Don’t Be Like Buhari Who Had Personal Hatred Against Igbo People - House Of Reps Member Tells Tinubu

UCL: My fight with Haaland personal – Rudiger speaks on Real Madrid vs Man City
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: My fight with Haaland personal – Rudiger speaks on Real Madrid vs Man City

Hotel Owner And Military Personnel ‘Torture Staff To Death’ Over Phone Theft In Imo
Forum | 1 week ago

Hotel Owner And Military Personnel ‘Torture Staff To Death’ Over Phone Theft In Imo