Droid Vpn Blazing On Etisalat With 0kobo

Forum 9 years ago

Droid Vpn Blazing On Etisalat With 0kobo

Get Etisalat sim with #0.0 download driodvpn from playstore or you can download it blow with terminal emulator because, the port is not stable for now.

Visit HEREand click get a free test account.

Input your username and password then, move to settings under the settings tab. click connection mode tick TCP and then choose port 53.

check bind local port then input 1110 mind you its not my work

NOTE : PD-Proxy Account cannot be used in Droid VPN and premium accounts for Droid VPN are separate from PD-Proxy premium Account.

Free user of Droid VPN can enjoy daily 100 MB of Bandwidth and can log in with only Demo Server Premium Droid VPN will provide unlimited Bandwidth usage and you can log in to all servers in it.

One Disadvantage of Droid VPN is to Install it on your Android Device you will have to root your Device first or else you will be unable to Install Droid VPN Software on your Device,

If your Device is in Warranty and if you root your Device your Android Device will not be liable for the Warranty

TESTED:- WORKING VERY WELL ON TECNO P9 AND P5 Try it……………….

#Enjoy Share n comment ur testimony

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Andor: First Look at New Star Wars Droid B2EMO in Disney+ Series
Forum | 1 year ago

Andor: First Look at New Star Wars Droid B2EMO in Disney+ Series

Twitter Ban: You’re Hurting Yourselves Not Me – Lai Mohammed Tells VPN Users
Forum | 2 years ago

Twitter Ban: You’re Hurting Yourselves Not Me – Lai Mohammed Tells VPN Users

Don’t Access Twitter Through VPN – APC Warns Nigerians
Forum | 2 years ago

Don’t Access Twitter Through VPN – APC Warns Nigerians

BREAKING!! Twitter Is Finally DOWN In Nigeria – See What To Do Next! (List Of Best VPN To Use)
Forum | 2 years ago

BREAKING!! Twitter Is Finally DOWN In Nigeria – See What To Do Next! (List Of Best VPN To Use)