How to Get More Than 1GB on Your Etisalat Sim Using Facebook Code

Forum 9 years ago

How to Get More Than 1GB on Your Etisalat Sim Using Facebook Code

All You Need to do is to type FBM TO 229 FREE AND U WILL BE GIVING 20MB. You will Receive a message After Some minutes telling You:

Your request is being processed. Please wait for a confirmation sms, Thank you. After that, You will receive another short Message as type bellow:

Your request is being processed. Please wait for a confirmation sms. Thank you. Wait after Some Minutes to Receive a message Like this:

You are now on Monthly Facebook plan; click on http:// d.fb.me/985 to download app. To opt out of auto- renewal at validity, dial *229*0*0#. It'll Surely Last for One Good Month.

NOTE:-THE MORE YOU SEND THE MESSAGE THE MORE THEY SEND YOU 20MB SO ENJOY! Do You know You Can Still get AnotheR Extra 5MB With AnotheR Short Code???

Yes, It's Possiple! To get additional 5mb, just dial *229*1*1# it works perfectly.

Enjoy yourself.....

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 3 days ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

Amotekun Arrests Man For Using Charm To Kidnap Woman In Osun
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Amotekun Arrests Man For Using Charm To Kidnap Woman In Osun

She Is Using Him As a Retirement Plan After Exploring With Men - Man Slams BBNaija’s Queen Atang Over Her Engagement
Forum | 1 month ago

She Is Using Him As a Retirement Plan After Exploring With Men - Man Slams BBNaija’s Queen Atang Over Her Engagement

Trading Made Simple: A Beginner
Forum | 2 months ago

Trading Made Simple: A Beginner's Guide to Using TradingView for Daily Trading