Solution to Glo BIS Subscription Error Message

Forum 9 years ago

Solution to Glo BIS Subscription Error Message

This post is for those who have succeeded in tweaking their imei or to existing bb or bb10 users. You must have noticed of late that to activate Glo BB subscription on your device is somehow difficult and it’s not in any way closer to activating at all.

[ads4]

And now Android users are not smiling at all perhaps it was them who all most ruin Glo bb easy subscription. However, I discovered a little secret that I used in topping up my GB yesterday and a day before; and I felt I should share it with you so that you can find it easier to activate.

This is it, I noticed that if you attempt activating the Glo 3GB for 1K during the day time it will always give you an error message or a sorry message as if something happened to you.

But between the Hours of 8:30pm and 4:20 am, it will not display such kind of error. I have tried it several times and it worked perfectly. Don’t forget, if you have the opportunity to top up your GB, kindly do so because you never can tell when a new imei hacker will wake up from his/her slumber.

I know Airtel Network has bridged some peoples trust because of MB zapping but if you want to be eligible, you can be eligible for the #1,500 4GB BIS and it’s not MB zapping at all; I’ve used mine for good 6weeks now and still have 600MB left. Remember, that my job is to make internet access cheaper for you.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I
Forum | 4 days ago

I'm Coming For You - Odumeje Sends Strong Message To Poco Lee

NDLEA Has Sent Message To Drug Cartels With 50,901 Arrests, 9,034 Convictions – Marwa
Forum | 4 days ago

NDLEA Has Sent Message To Drug Cartels With 50,901 Arrests, 9,034 Convictions – Marwa

Female Seer Who Foresaw Demise of Junior Pope Sends Message to AY
Forum | 1 week ago

Female Seer Who Foresaw Demise of Junior Pope Sends Message to AY's Family

Reno Omokri Sends Interesting Message To Men Who Conduct DNA Tests On Their Children
Forum | 1 week ago

Reno Omokri Sends Interesting Message To Men Who Conduct DNA Tests On Their Children