Surf Free & Unlimted With VPN on Airtel Network

Forum 9 years ago

Surf Free & Unlimted With VPN on Airtel Network

I don’t need to type much on this but for the benefit of those who are wanting to browse free on PC but are unable, this post should be able to atleast help you out. Though I’ve written about this before I just felt I should shared more light on it.

VPNSolid is new and at the moment, it’s currently surfing for free with Airtel. Free users are only allowed 2hours daily. Once you are satisfied with your browsing experience as a free user, you can then wish to upgrade or leave it.

Mind you, only the torrentz server on UDP 53 works perfectly. You can check it out yourself

Where Can I Download it?
[ads3]
==>Visit their site Here and download it
==>Install it on your PC and Register for you own account
==>Wait for you to be confirmed
==>Set it according to the image you see below

[ads4]
==> Set your brower to manual proxy configuration, Sockshost: 127.0.0.1 Port: 1080
Make sure you have java run time installed on your PC. Another thing you should not here is that the DNS tunnelling on the owners site equally rocks with mtn; thesame giving you 2hrs daily for free users. If you are satisfied and want to upgrade, only Paypal upgrade option is available.

If you are in South Africa, Ghana or Zambia, it also works well most especially in South Africa because the developer of the app based there.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star
Forum | 3 days ago

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent

Your Network Is Your Net Worth – Burna Boy Reveals How One Can Get Rich
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Your Network Is Your Net Worth – Burna Boy Reveals How One Can Get Rich

Gospel Music Should Be Free — Afrobeats Musician Zamorra Insists
Forum | 1 month ago

Gospel Music Should Be Free — Afrobeats Musician Zamorra Insists