Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos)

Forum 5 years ago

Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos)

Capital Oil boss and football enthusiast, Ifeanyi Ubah has been meeting lots of persons in Russia at the ongoing FIFA World cup in Russia.

The Billionaire Business man was photo'd with former Arsenal coach, Arsene Wenger, ex Chelsea player Didier Drogba as well as others.

Sharing the news on Social Media, Dr. Ubah said:

"I have been meeting with world personalities all for the love and my passion for football.

Football is a global village and I am passionate about it because its a tool for human capacity development."

See the photos below:

Pic 1. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah and Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Pic 2. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah and Former Arsenal Manager and Frenchman Arsene Wenger

Pic 3. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah and One of the best Fifa Badge referee in the history of the game Pierluigi Collins

Pic 4. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah and Former Ivorian and Chelsea Legend Didier Drogba

Pic 5. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah posing at the VVIP entrance at the Luzhiniki Stadium after yesterday's semi final game between Croatia Vs England.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
For All Mankind Season 5 Renewal, Russia Spin-off Ordered at Apple TV+
Forum | 1 day ago

For All Mankind Season 5 Renewal, Russia Spin-off Ordered at Apple TV+

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 1 week ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara