Replace Bale With This Player – C. Ronaldo Tells Zidane

Forum 7 years ago

Replace Bale With This Player – C. Ronaldo Tells Zidane

Cristiano Ronaldo reportedly wants Real Madrid to drop Gareth Bale

Real Madrid are currently tussling for the La Liga title with fierce rivals Barcelona.

They are also in with a shout of retaining the Champions League trophy.

Gareth Bale ’s form has dipped since he returned from an ankle injury sustained back in December.

And Spanish outlet Don Balon claims Cristiano Ronaldo no longer feels comfortable with the Wales international alongside him.

It is said the former Manchester United star wants Rodriguez to be given more time.

Zinedine Zidane has been reluctant to pick the Colombia international so far this season, restricting him to just 11 La Liga appearances.

James Rodriguez has been used sporadically by Zinedine Zidane this season

Ronaldo feels Rodriguez offers more in attack – and also wants Zidane to pick Isco more often.

Reports earlier this month claimed club chief Florentino Perez was growing increasingly concerned by both Ronaldo and Bale.

But, given the fact he is the face of the team, Ronaldo is unlikely to be dropped anytime soon.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Cristiano Ronaldo scores 50th goal against Al-Wehda
Forum | 2 days ago

Cristiano Ronaldo scores 50th goal against Al-Wehda

EPL: I’ve never seen a player like this before, unbelievable – Havertz hails Arsenal star
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: I’ve never seen a player like this before, unbelievable – Havertz hails Arsenal star

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 2 days ago

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala
Forum | 3 days ago

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala