"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

20-Year-Old Nigerian German Fabian Senninger Wants To Play For Super Eagles.[see why]

Forum 7 years ago

20-Year-Old Nigerian German Fabian Senninger Wants To Play For Super Eagles.[see why]

German-born Nigerian defender, Fabian Macaulay Senninger, says even though his father wants him to play for Germany, he wants to play for Nigeria. The 20-year-old full back who only recently joined German youth side Hannover 96 from Nike Academy said his father wants him to go the way of his uncle and play for Germany, but he wants to play for Nigeria.

“My father is saying I should play for Germany like my uncle, but me personal I want to play for Nigeria, there are so many good players in Germany and it’s easy to win the World Cup with Germany but I want to win the World Cup with Nigeria a,” Senninger said.

Coach of the Super Eagles Gernot Rohr has voiced out his lack of options at right back and if Senninger makes the progress as expected, he could be handed a call-up by the Nigeria handler.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Rio Ferdinand reveals who Guardiola wants to overtake in England
Forum | 13 hours ago

EPL: Rio Ferdinand reveals who Guardiola wants to overtake in England

Pirates of the Caribbean Producer Wants Johnny Depp Back: ‘I’ve Spoken to Him’
Forum | 13 hours ago

Pirates of the Caribbean Producer Wants Johnny Depp Back: ‘I’ve Spoken to Him’

Nigerians drag Ayra Starr for being touchy with Brazilian fans
Forum | 14 hours ago

Nigerians drag Ayra Starr for being touchy with Brazilian fans

Throwback video of late Reinhard Bonnke recounting how he was denied Nigerian visa for 9 years surfaces online
Forum | 14 hours ago

Throwback video of late Reinhard Bonnke recounting how he was denied Nigerian visa for 9 years surfaces online