After 2 Months in a French Hospital, Cameroonian legend, Rigobert Song smiles again

Forum 7 years ago

After 2 Months in a French Hospital, Cameroonian legend, Rigobert Song smiles again

Former Cameroon and Liverpool defender, Rigobert Song who left Cameroon for France to get extra care after suffering a stroke on Sunday, October 2, 2016 is recuperating and getting better.

It's been two long months for the 40 year old African legend since he came out of a two-day coma at Yaounde Emergency Centre on Tuesday, October 4, 2016.

He has since been at Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital (Groupe hospitalier Pitié-Salpêtrière) a renowned teaching hospital in the 13th arrondissement of Paris, France.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 6 days ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 6 days ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi
Forum | 6 days ago

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi