30 Celine Dion's Best Songs and Videos you Should Download

Forum 5 years ago

30 Celine Dion's Best Songs and Videos you Should Download

Céline Marie Claudette Dion CC OQ ChLD is a Canadian vocalist. Born into a large family from Charlemagne, Quebec, Celine Dion emerged as a teen star in her homeland with a series of French-language albums during the 1980s, according to WikiPedia.

Celine's My Heart Will Go On is the 9th best selling song world-wide, the 50year old woman who is blessed with 3 children and worth way over 700$ million has caught up with our attention on Waploaded and we have decided to share some of her best songs ever.

Top Best 30 Celine Dion's Songs Download

The Power of Love is proudly coined from the The Colour Of My Love album, it was produced by David Foster, the Pop single was released in September 1, 1993 and has writing credits to Gunther Mende, Candy DeRouge, Jennifer Rush & Mary Susan Applegate. Download The Power of Love

Think Twice was exclusively produced by Aldo Nova and Christopher Neil, and was written by Andy Hill and Peter Sinfield, the rock single is off the The Colour Of My Love album which was released to the public on 1994-07-01. The song itself is a cover for INNA, listen and rate.

off the Au Coeur Du Stade album come the cool rock produced song - Pour Que Tu M’aimes Encore with production and pen credits to Jean-Jacques Goldman

Because You Loved Me is a 1996 single of the Falling into You album and produced by David Foster. Download Because You Loved Me.

Listen to It’s All Coming Back To Me Now, the song which boost of production and writing credits from Roy Bittan, Steven Rinkoff, Jim Steinman and Jim Steinman respectively, was officially released on 1996-07-29 from the falling into you album

The All By Myself track was taken from the Fall into you album and got production credit from David Foster and written by Sergei Rachmaninoff and Eric Carmen. There were some covers for this song amongst the (American Idol Studio Version) by Pia Toscano.

My Heart Will Go On mp3 is Celine's world record-breaking single currently sitting at position 9 of top most selling single World wide, it made it way into the Let’s Talk About Love album and boost credits of production by Walter Afanasieff and James Horner with several covers from New Found Glory, Jackie Evancho, Caleb and Kelsey and many more..

PLAY THIS: 10 Greatest of All Time Musical Videos + Mp3 Download

S’il suffisait d’aimer is a single from the self-named albbum and released in 1998. Download S’il Suffisait D’aimer

R Kelly happens to be featured on I’m Your Angel off the These Are Special Times album released in 1998-12-01. i'm your angel was also produced by R. Kelly.

That’s The Way It Is was produced by Kristian Lundin and Max Martin filled under the All The Way…A Decade of Song album and was released in 1999-11-01. The pop single was written by Andreas Carlsson, Kristian Lundin and Max Martin.

Sous Le Vent is a 2001 released song from Seul album is a rock song produced by Vito Luprano and it features Garou.

With production credits from Ric Wake, Aldo Nova and Walter Afanasieff, the 2002 released single off the self-named album, with writing credits to Stephan Moccio and Aldo Nova is certainly a must listen. Download A New Day Has Come

I’m Alive is a Rock song released in August 12, 2002, and its produced by Kristian Lundin. The song was released under Columbia, Epic and written by Andreas Carlsson & Kristian Lundin which saw itself filled under the A New Day Has Come album

READ: Top Updated Lyrics of October 2018

Un Garcon Pas Comme Les Autres (Ziggy) is a song from Celine Dion's 2009 album Dion Chante Plamondon, you can download the Rock song here.

The Alone Song is produced by Ben Moody, released in 2008 and filled under Taking Chances album.

Download War is Over mp3, The 2006 pop single Happy Christmas (War Is Over).

In 18 November 2002, Goodbye’s was released written by Robert John “Mutt” Lange and produced by Robert John “Mutt” Lange, as usual it was licensed under the Columbia/Epic records. Listen The Saddest Word Mp3

Have You Ever Been In Love is a single released on 14 April 2003 along others under the A New Day Has Come album, Download mp3 Have You Ever Been In Love.

off the One heart album comes I Drove All Night which was released on March 3, 2003, and produced by Vito Luprano & Peer Åström.

Download Mp3

The John Shanks produced track, was officially released on October 24, 2007, and housed under self-named album Taking Chances

Loved Me Back To Life is produced & written by Denarius Motes & Hasham Hussain, SIA also co-wrote, the Rock song is off Loved Me Back To Life album released in September 3, 2013.

off the The Colour Of My Love album comes the Feb 24, 2015 released song.

Tout L’or Des Hommes is a Oct 25, 2009 rock song, under the 1 Fille & 4 Types album

In Aug 24, 2012, If Walls Could Talk was released under All The Way…A Decade of Song albbum

Parler à mon père is a pop & rock song, which was released in Sep 17, 2012, under the Sans attendre album.

The popular Emanuel Kiriakou produced song, Incredible is off the Loved Me Back To Life album released in February 14, 2014 and written by Ne-Yo, Emanuel Kiriakou & Andrew Goldstein for Columbia record.

Falling Into You is a rock song released in Mar 27, 2011, Listen here.

Encore un soir is a song under self-named album Encore un soir, released in May 24, 2016, the French pop song was produced and written by Jean-Jacques Goldman

The Bee Gees Band features Celine on this one titled Immortality, and it was produced by Walter Afanasieff and written by Barry Gibb, Maurice Gibb and Robin Gibb.

With joint efforts from Michael Kosarin, Alan Menken & Matt Sullivan, this song was produced and it was released for the Walt Disney Records on March 10, 2017 under the Beauty and the Beast album.

Finally;

These are just a random pick from Waploaded Music Count down, do check us out always for more picks and you can also get the Best of Celine Dion songs for your enjoyment.

You may want to understand the lyrics of these songs, we have compiled a long list of Celine dion Lyrics. Do check that out too.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies
Forum | 2 days ago

Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies

I Am: Celine Dion Documentary Sets Prime Video Release Date
Forum | 3 days ago

I Am: Celine Dion Documentary Sets Prime Video Release Date

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 3 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’