3 Keys to Unlock God’s Plans, Purposes and Breakthroughs

Forum 6 years ago

3 Keys to Unlock God’s Plans, Purposes and Breakthroughs

1: The Goodness of God: You can never go wrong with the goodness of God. It’s the cornerstone that anchors our faith.

“SURELY your goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life” (Ps. 23:6, MEV, emphasis added).

If you set your heart on pursuing the goodness of God, you’re always headed in the right direction.

2: Faith and Tenacity: Many are praying for their dreams to be fulfilled. While they have faith, however, without tenacity many will not see their breakthroughs becoming reality.

“So that you may not be lazy, but imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises” (Heb. 6:12 MEV).

3: Pray It Forward: Shifting from just praying for yourself and your needs to increasingly praying for others, focusing on what’s eternal rather than what’s earthly and temporary, breaking from self-centeredness to magnanimity and generosity, looking out and praying for the interests of others, you will begin to see the Lord coming through for you in ways that will blow you away.

You will start seeing answers and provision for things you didn’t even pray for. You are going to see doors open that you could only dream of.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting
Forum | 9 hours ago

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life

Gods Unknown: Keke Palmer in Talks to Lead Action Thriller Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

Gods Unknown: Keke Palmer in Talks to Lead Action Thriller Movie

Godzilla x Kong 2: Sequel to MonsterVerse Movie Teased by Legendary
Forum | 1 week ago

Godzilla x Kong 2: Sequel to MonsterVerse Movie Teased by Legendary