2face Idibia Is A Gay – Blackface Says

Forum 5 years ago

2face Idibia Is A Gay – Blackface Says

The unending fight between 2 member of the defunct Platainshun Boiz group has taken a new dimension as the founder of the group, Blackface has just just alleged another member 2face is gay.

In a newly released diss song titled ‘War’ targeted at 2face idibia, Blackface rode on his long-standing beef with 2face Idibia calling him out over claims of hypocrisy and theft.

See some lyrics of the song below:

“I taught you how to rhyme, taught you how to flow. Now you say you’re a star, now you making dow, why you steal my song, you no let me know, Na you and your manager wey dey block my show from every carnival.

Your mama say you’re innocent but I know say you be cannibal”, he sang.

He also went on to allege that 2Baba engaged in same-sex intercourse as a sacrifice for his success.

“Make I expose you for who you are, 201 know your story omo where I go start, 2Face since when dem start to yansh you for back, that’s why you no fit stand straight, that’s what made you star”.

Listen Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 6 hours ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 3 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

BREAKING: No Feud On Olubadan Stool, Says Makinde
Forum | 1 week ago

BREAKING: No Feud On Olubadan Stool, Says Makinde