"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

‘I Am Not A Womanizer’ - Usain Bolt Warns British Press

Forum 7 years ago

‘I Am Not A Womanizer’ - Usain Bolt Warns British Press

Don’t be so fast to call Usain Bolt a womanizer.

The Olympian opened up to GQ in a recent interview, claiming his interaction with the opposite s*x is all apart of Jamaican culture — and people shouldn’t be labeling him or hurling insults.

Bolt said: “the British press is always trying to make him out to be a bad guy who loves women.”

“You can’t judge a different culture by your own culture. In England when you get famous the first thing you do is get married and have kids.

In Jamaica it’s different — like my parents had me and they got married 11 years later,” Bolt told GQ.

The record-breaking runner is currently dating Kasi Bennett, but it doesn’t appear as though he’ll be settling down anytime soon.

“In Jamaica, we wine on each other. It’s our culture. People see it the first time, they’re like, What is going on? It’s like they’re having s*x in the club! No, that’s just the culture. It’s how we are,” Bolt explained.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Moor Theatrical Release Date Revealed for British Horror
Forum | 3 days ago

The Moor Theatrical Release Date Revealed for British Horror

Nicki DaBarbie saga: Mayorkun denies knowing influencer, vows to press charges against her
Forum | 4 days ago

Nicki DaBarbie saga: Mayorkun denies knowing influencer, vows to press charges against her

New Guy Ritchie Movie Wife and Dog Unveiled, Is About British Aristocracy
Forum | 6 days ago

New Guy Ritchie Movie Wife and Dog Unveiled, Is About British Aristocracy

EPL: We won’t roll out red carpet for you – Postecoglou warns Guardiola, Man City
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: We won’t roll out red carpet for you – Postecoglou warns Guardiola, Man City