Yaya Toure named Nigerian legend among his football idols

4 years ago

Manchester City’s Yaya Toure has named Nigerian legend, Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu Nwankwo among his football idols while expressing his unending love for horror movies.

The four-time African best footballer also stated that his football myth is wearing the left leg of his shoes before the right’s.

The 33-year old midfielder who is out of favour in Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City revealed that whenever he is back from training, he watches four to five horror movies in a day.

He told the BBC, “Kanu Nwankwo, Jay Jay Okocha, Abedi Pele, I have so many. Impossible to mention. So many.

“I love horror movies. Sometimes, I’ll be able to watch four or five in the same day because after training I stay at home just boring myself in a movie.

“I have always been doing the same thing, left shoe before right shoe as a superstition.”

Related forums
Leeds star Raphinha sent Liverpool transfer advice by Brazil legend Rivaldo
Forum

Leeds star Raphinha sent Liverpool transfer advice by Brazil legend Rivaldo

16 hours ago
How I Hawked Water In Lagos Traffic, Cleaned Gutters - Football Star, Osimhen Tells His Story
Forum

How I Hawked Water In Lagos Traffic, Cleaned Gutters - Football Star, Osimhen Tells His Story

17 hours ago
How Injury Ruined My Football Career - BBNaija Star, Boma Opens Up
Forum

How Injury Ruined My Football Career - BBNaija Star, Boma Opens Up

1 day ago
“Nigeria Will Stress You” - Davido Says As He Shares The Photos On His American And Nigerian Passport
Forum

“Nigeria Will Stress You” - Davido Says As He Shares The Photos On His American And Nigerian Passport

2 days ago