Zlatan Ibrahimovic says this Brazilian legend is the greatest player of alltime

Forum 7 years ago

Zlatan Ibrahimovic says this Brazilian legend is the greatest player of alltime

Zlatan Ibrahimovic says Brazilian legend Ronaldo is the greatest player of all time.

The Swede revealed the former Real Madrid striker was his inspiration as a youngster starting his way in the game.

Ibrahimovich as gone on to win titles in Holland, Spain, Italy and France, and is bidding to add a fifth league crown to his name during his spell with Manchester United.“I think Ronaldo was phenomenal,” he told United Review.“

He was the player that whatever he did it became wow! He could do a difficult thing and it became magic.

Ronaldo is a legend in Brazil“He would take the ball and it was like him saying ‘I’ll take care of it now’. Youdidn’t have that kind of football player before and you don’t have it today. He doesn’t exist.

“As a young player I watched him and said to myself ‘I want to be exactly likethat’… the player who makes the difference, the shining light, simple as that.”

Zlatan also pointed to the 1998 World Cup final, in which Ronaldo played in Brazil’s defeat to France, as a game which sticks out in his mind.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’
Forum | 1 day ago

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed
Forum | 2 days ago

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music