Abia Warriors' Okemiri confident of survival

Forum 7 years ago

Abia Warriors' Okemiri confident of survival

Abia Warriors edged Nasarawa United 2-1 in Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) week 36 cracker at the Umuahia Township Stadium on Sunday.

The Ocendo Babes will have to pick at least six more points to survive the dreaded relegation to the Nigeria National League.

"Glory be to God for the huge victory. My mouth is filled with gratitude to God for the three points and in addition to it I scored," Okemiri told Goal.

"We want to finish in a respectable position.
Abia Warriors belong to the league of elites and not a second tier division.

"Our rescheduled match with Enyimba will go a long way to decide our fate in the current term.

I'm confident that we won't disappoint our fans.

"The job hasn't been completed, so we must continue to work hard until the objective is achieved."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Police Arrest Trigger-Happy Officer Who Shot Dead Businessman In Abia For Refusing To Give Bribe
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Police Arrest Trigger-Happy Officer Who Shot Dead Businessman In Abia For Refusing To Give Bribe

Knuckles Clip Shows Titular Warrior Trying to Train a Dog
Forum | 6 days ago

Knuckles Clip Shows Titular Warrior Trying to Train a Dog

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool
Forum | 1 week ago

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool

Our members who joined APC caused our downfall in 2023 – Abia PDP
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Our members who joined APC caused our downfall in 2023 – Abia PDP