Barca Player, Neymar To Pursue Music Career

Forum 7 years ago

Barca Player, Neymar To Pursue Music Career

The Brazilian has revealed he wants to share ‘Neymusico’ with the world and has announced he will be releasing his first song on Wednesday on Facebook

Not content with winning La Liga and the Copa del Rey last season and also picking up an Olympic gold medal in the summer, Neymar has announced his intention to dip into the music business.

The 24-year-old has confirmed that Wednesday will see the beginning of’Neymusico’as the Brazilian releases his first song on Facebook.

Galera, quarta eu começo minha carreira musical e vou lançar a 1ª música no meu face. Vai ter #Neymusiconos palcos sim. Cola lá.
— Neymar Jr (@neymarjr) September 11, 2016

“This Wednesday I begin my music career and I’m going to release my first song on Facebook. We will have‘Neymusico’. Share it,”he wrote on Twitter, confirming the news.

Neymar will certainly be hoping his single fares rather better than his last performance, after featuring in Barcelona’s shock 2-1 defeat to Alaves on Saturday night on his return to the side after international duty.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Neville, Keane blames one Man Utd player over Arsenal’s 1-0 win
Forum | 11 hours ago

EPL: Neville, Keane blames one Man Utd player over Arsenal’s 1-0 win

EPL: Paul Merson ‘shocked’ over Saka’s exclusion from Player of the Season shortlist
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Paul Merson ‘shocked’ over Saka’s exclusion from Player of the Season shortlist

Europa League: Lookman nominated for Player of the Week
Forum | 3 days ago

Europa League: Lookman nominated for Player of the Week

Transfer: ‘They’re pushing, he’s top priority’ – Romano names player Arsenal want to sign
Forum | 3 days ago

Transfer: ‘They’re pushing, he’s top priority’ – Romano names player Arsenal want to sign