Usain Bolt's Mother 'Doesn't Look Happy' As Her Son Wins His 8th Olympic Gold Medal... PHOTOS

Forum 7 years ago

Usain Bolt's Mother 'Doesn't Look Happy' As Her Son Wins His 8th Olympic Gold Medal... PHOTOS

Usain Bolt is officially the world's greatest sprinter with his fan base stretching far further than his home country of Jamaica. On Thursday the record breaking athlete won his eighth Olympic gold medal when he won the Men's 200m sprint.

However, his mother Jennifer was pictured looking unmoved by his win just days after speaking of how she wants to see her son 'settle down' ....

Several viewers took to Twitter to comment on his mother's amusing reaction with many suggesting she may be phased by his repetitive wins.

Speaking to CNN's Don Riddell Jennifer said: 'I would hope he'll settle down, get married and start his family. I know he'll settle down because he has said it. 'He told me many times that he's going to start his family.'

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Black Cab Image Gives First Look at Nick Frost Horror Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Black Cab Image Gives First Look at Nick Frost Horror Movie

Superman: James Gunn Shares First Look at David Corenswet in DCU Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Superman: James Gunn Shares First Look at David Corenswet in DCU Movie

Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother, Dolores sends message to Al Nassr as son bags hat-trick
Forum | 4 days ago

Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother, Dolores sends message to Al Nassr as son bags hat-trick

Alien: Romulus Image Previews Gruesome Look at Xenomorph
Forum | 4 days ago

Alien: Romulus Image Previews Gruesome Look at Xenomorph