"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Tambuwal charges Eaglets to go for victory against Niger

Forum 7 years ago

Tambuwal charges Eaglets to go for victory against Niger

Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, has urged the U-17 team, to go all out for victory when they take on Niger, in a 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier in Niamey.
Tambuwal was addressing the squad, during a brief visit to the State Government House and charged them to make the country proud.

“I want to believe the reason you camped here in the City of the Caliphate is not only because we share border with Niger Republic but also because this is a peaceful state; and it is a great privilege to have you with us,” he said.

“I congratulate all of you for being part of this contingent on your way to Niamey and I’m charging you to go there and win, and qualify (for the next round) by the grace of God.”

The Golden Eaglets won the first leg of the encounter 1-0.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
We’re only platform to give Peter Obi victory in 2027 – Labour Party
Forum | 1 week ago

We’re only platform to give Peter Obi victory in 2027 – Labour Party

Nigerian College of Accountancy releases May/June PEA, PEB & Conversion
Forum | 1 week ago

Nigerian College of Accountancy releases May/June PEA, PEB & Conversion 'B' results online

Nigerian lady sends message to those expecting Chioma’s breakup with Davido, says ‘men are rats’
Forum | 1 week ago

Nigerian lady sends message to those expecting Chioma’s breakup with Davido, says ‘men are rats’

Presidential Amnesty Programme Scholarship award for 2024 JAMB candidates in Niger Delta
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Presidential Amnesty Programme Scholarship award for 2024 JAMB candidates in Niger Delta