Photos: C Ronaldo in injury scare ahead of champions league showdown

Forum 7 years ago

Photos: C Ronaldo in injury scare ahead of champions league showdown

The talismanic attacker caused concern among players and staff of Real Madrid after he went down under a challenge and hurt his left leg after colliding with reserve goalkeeper Kiko Casilla while going for a ball crossed into the area near the end of the session.

He appeared in pain and stayed on the ground for a few moments as players surrounded him with concern. He was able to walk off the pitch on his own and doctors quickly dismissed any serious injuries, saying it was a minor knock to his thigh.

Ronaldo said it was just a scare and guaranteed he will be fit to playSaturday'sfinal against Atletico Madrid in Milan.

"I feel good," he said. "I just had a small problem in the training but in a couple of days I will be 100 percent."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Nottingham Forest get Awoniyi’s fitness boost ahead of Sheffield United clash
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Nottingham Forest get Awoniyi’s fitness boost ahead of Sheffield United clash

Champions League top scorers after semi-final first leg fixtures
Forum | 1 day ago

Champions League top scorers after semi-final first leg fixtures

I
Forum | 1 day ago

I'm In A League Of My Own, I Have No Competition In The Music Industry - Flavour

Traffic Robbers Who Attacked DPO, Stole Her Phone And Left Her With Cutlass Injury Arrested In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Traffic Robbers Who Attacked DPO, Stole Her Phone And Left Her With Cutlass Injury Arrested In Lagos