Vincent Enyeama Rules Out Return To The Super Eagles Despite Oliseh's Resignation

Forum 8 years ago

Vincent Enyeama Rules Out Return To The Super Eagles Despite Oliseh's Resignation

Lille Osc of France goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama has ruled out making an emotional return to the Super Eagles of Nigeria despie Sunday Oliseh's resignation as head coach last week Friday.

Enyeama and Sunday Oliseh had some quarrels and arguments during the coach's short stint as coach leading to the retirement of Vincent Enyeama and his compatriot Emmanuel Emenike last year.

Reports had emerged Enyeama will be called out of retirement by the new super Eagles coach Samson Siasia , but he has now refuted those reports saying he will not come back to the national team fold.

''I don't want to talk about this issue again. I think my earlier decision stands,'' He told Brila Fm.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Superman Cast: DCU Movie Finds Its Martha Kent
Forum | 1 day ago

Superman Cast: DCU Movie Finds Its Martha Kent

Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy

Superman Cast Finds Pa Kent DCU Actor
Forum | 1 day ago

Superman Cast Finds Pa Kent DCU Actor

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike