Cesc Fabregas bids farewell to former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho

Forum 8 years ago

Cesc Fabregas bids farewell to former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho

Cesc Fabregas was the first Chelsea player to comment on the sacking of Jose Mourinho.

The midfielder, who has been out of the team in recent weeks after a poor season, was brought to Stamford Bridge by Mourinho from Barcelona in 2014.

The Spaniard had a superb first season in Blue, leading the Premier League in assists as Chelsea cruised to their first title in five years.

However, this season Fabregas, like most of his team-mates, has struggled to recreate last season's magic.

Thank you for all you have done for me. I owe you a lot and we will all miss you. Good luck in the future. pic.twitter.com/RQlOTFrtzU
— Cesc Fàbregas Soler (@cesc4official) December 17, 2015

The midfielder took to Twitter to post a picture of him cuddling Mourinho. He wrote: "Thank you for all you have done for me. I owe you a lot and we will all miss you.

"Good luck in the future."

Guus Hiddink is exepcted to take charge of Chelsea on an interim basis for the second time.

However, it is not yet known if he will take charge for the match against Sunderland on Saturday.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Brentford boss celebrates Onyeka’s first Premier League goal
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Brentford boss celebrates Onyeka’s first Premier League goal

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England

EPL: 11 Chelsea players miss training ahead of Everton clash
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: 11 Chelsea players miss training ahead of Everton clash

EPL: He’s only one I can think of – Jason Cundy hails Chelsea star after 2-2 draw
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: He’s only one I can think of – Jason Cundy hails Chelsea star after 2-2 draw