Diego Costa Speaks About His Place In Chelsea And His Last Mistake

Forum 8 years ago

Diego Costa Speaks About His Place In Chelsea And His Last Mistake

The Chelsea striker has admitted that he has been unhappy with his start to Blues’ season and admits he made a mistake when he threw a bib towards Jose Mourinho, Goal reports.
He joined Chelsea in 2014.

Last season he score 21 goal in 37 appearances. This season – only four in 17.

In his interview with Onda Cero, Costa said: “I have to improve a bit. The start of the season has not been good for me – not in how I have played nor in goals.

I know I have to be better to go to Euro 2016 with Spain. I have to work hard and fight, but I know I have time to improve and I hope I will.

The bib incident is in the past.

I made a mistake, but my relationship with Mourinho is amazing, we get on really well. There are things you need to control, but the bib thing was an impulse. The truth is Chelsea haven’t been in a great moment, above all losing the other day in home. Today it was important to win to make the fans happy and to recover our confidence,”he said.

Diego Costa might have responded angrily to Jose Mourinho’s refusal to play him at the weekend against Tottenham.

Mourinho said after the match:“If he wants to hurt me, it’s not with a bib. I have a good relationship with him, no problem.”
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr
Forum | 5 days ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr

EPL: 11 Chelsea players miss training ahead of Everton clash
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: 11 Chelsea players miss training ahead of Everton clash

Melrose Place Reboot in the Works Starring Heather Locklear, Other Original Cast Members
Forum | 6 days ago

Melrose Place Reboot in the Works Starring Heather Locklear, Other Original Cast Members

Omotunde ‘Adaku’ speaks hours after brother of Jumoke Aderounmu dragged Funke Akindele
Forum | 1 week ago

Omotunde ‘Adaku’ speaks hours after brother of Jumoke Aderounmu dragged Funke Akindele