My Club Must Sign New Players Or I Quit – Baraje

Forum 8 years ago

My Club Must Sign New Players Or I Quit – Baraje

Speaking to journalists after he helped his team win the coveted Federation Cupat the Teslim Balogun Stadium in Lagos, Baraje added that the present crop players that won the prestigious title should be kept with the team.

I won’t stay if they won’t buy players and keep the ones they have,”he revealed.

Akwa United are known for selling their very good players which is a major challenge the team is facing.

Baraje also expressed delight at the victory of his team as the winner of the Federation Cup which automatically places Akwa United on the continental map as they will play in next seasons African Confederations Cup finals.

For the past 56 years, no team from Cross River or Akwa Ibom have made this history, so I’m elated to have written this history for them,”he said.

Akwa United players lift the Federation Cup Trophy.
Akwa United win the 2015 Federation Cup when they defeated Lobi Stars 2 – 1 at the final on Sunday, November 23, in Lagos.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Shallipopi
Forum | 19 hours ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

Defend Tinubu Publicly or Quit - Matawalle Tells Northern Appointees
Forum | 20 hours ago

Defend Tinubu Publicly or Quit - Matawalle Tells Northern Appointees

EPL: You’ll never be champions – Klopp slams Liverpool players after Palace defeat
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: You’ll never be champions – Klopp slams Liverpool players after Palace defeat

EPL: Two Arsenal players miss final training ahead of Aston Villa clash
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Two Arsenal players miss final training ahead of Aston Villa clash